Overview of Certification|
Are you seeking to advance your career as an audiovisual professional? Or perhaps you are the owner or director of a company and want to establish a competitive advantage by certifying your technical or sales employees and achieving a company-level certification.
Training and experience are critical factors when customers select a provider. They want to know that they will get the best services available from a highly skilled staff.
But they're not going to just take your word for it anymore. You need to show your staff is certified.
Why pursue certification?
Because Certification Means Business
Types of Certification CTS CTS-D CTS-I CAVSP
InfoComm International® has sponsored certification for more than 20 years at both general and specialized levels for the individual. In addition to individual certification, companies can also earn certification.
- General (CTS - Certified Technology Specialist)
- Specialized (CTS-D, CTS-I)
- Company (CAVSP - Certified AudioVisual Solutions Provider)
InfoComm Certification means ...
- Evidence of competence, dedication, and commitment
- Self-confidence and the ability to sell yourself better to clients
- Increased credibility among co-workers
- Increased customer confidence
- Evidence of technical proficiency, skill, professionalism, and integrity
- A career path for audiovisual professionals
As a credible company in a fast-growing field, you need a way to acknowledge mastery of a higher skill and knowledge level, and to reward career veterans in your organization.
How To Get the Competitive Advantage
- General Certification (CTS - Certified Technology Specialist)
- Specialized Certification (CTS-D, CTS-I)
- Company Certification (CAVSP - Certified AudioVisual Solutions Provider)
InfoComm's Certified Technology Specialists (CTS) at all levels of certification have demonstrated audiovisual technology knowledge and/or skills. Certified individuals adhere to a Code of Ethics and maintain their status through continued education. Certification is not a guarantee for performance by certified individuals. Certification demonstrates commitment to professional growth in the audiovisual industry and is strongly supported by InfoComm.